Our client is a leading provider of wholesale insurance products, based in Melbourne. They are currently seeking an Accounts Administrator to work on a permanent full time basis. You will be joining a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and forward-thinking team, providing integral support.
What's on offer:
- Full training and ongoing development support for the successful candidate
- An attractive remuneration package available to the right candidate
- The opportunity to work for a specialist insurer with a friendly, team-based culture
In this role, you will be required to;
- Be across Accounts receivable, payable, Reconcilliation
- Support Managers, Underwriters and Claims staff with administration functions
- Manage broker & underwriter payments and reconciliations
- Manage data entry into multiple systems and data bases
- Collate and distribute management reports
- Perform all general office administration duties and tasks as required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience working in an Accounts administration environment.
- Experience working within the General Insurance industry (highly regarded)
- Strong capability with Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A high degree of processing and data entry accuracy
- A knowledge of insurer processes and procedures
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!