A client of ours in the construction industry requires an experienced Accounts Officer to join their team in Fairfield. The Accounts Officer will primarily be responsible for book keeping, general finance reports and basic administration. This is a fast-paced role that with a broad range of tasks that will see you working across the full finance function.
- Immediate Start!
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
- On-site Parking!
Your duties will include, but are not be limited to:
- General ledger reconciliations
- Monitor analysis, give guidance on marketing and advertising cost in general
- Providing info for marketing, regions, finance, national service
- Preparing forecasts
- Business Activity Statement (BAS)
- Experience working in a Finance or Book Keeping Role
- Have high attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Be able to demonstrate a technical knowledge and understanding of general accounting standards
- Strong Excel skills
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply now. Questions can be directed to Steven Nguyen at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 835 727