Leading company that provides food safety and quality management resource on hire services across various industries. They are looking for a skilled Accounts Professional to join their growing business. Focusing on providing a range of Professional and Consulting Services including training to a range of manufacturing and retail businesses, you will be responsible for providing a key support function within their head office.
Ideally, you will be a skilled AP professional with appropriate qualifications and experience in managing payment functions within a medium sized professional services business. Experience working with Xero will be well regarded. Coupled with your technical skills, you must be proactive, detail focused and comfortable multitasking. Excellent communication skills is a must.
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Review, validate and process invoices
- Preparing payment runs
- Ensure all invoices comply with business processes before payment
- Investigate and resolve accounts payable enquiries
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions to supplier statements
- Assist in month end duties
- Manage payment runs including managing bank files
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reporting
- Maintain and enhance strong relationships with suppliers
- General Business Administration duties
- Housekeeping Functions
Who is the ideal candidate?
- Comes with 1 - 2 years of payable experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Well organised and strong ability to multitask
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Time management skills
- Ability to manage a diverse range of duties
- Great relationship management skills
- Experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills both on the phone and in person
Don't miss out on this new opportunity to further progress your career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Jaquline Farag at Fuse Recruitment on 0411 832 205 or hit the apply button below.