Your new responsibilites will include:
- Providing high levels of customer service
- Provide administrative support to the office
- Helping with accounts payable and recievable
- Using Xero or similar softwares
- Supporting a nationally recognised infrastruce company
What's on offer:
- Introduction to a new career opportunity (if not from the industry)
- Generous remuneration package, dependent upon experience
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
- On the job training & development
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to further develop your career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Rosie Stedman at Fuse Recruitment on 0413 270 875 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing, infrastructure and utilities industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!