Are you highly organised and have excellent communication skills? If so, then this new opportunity will be a great fit for you!
An exciting chance has arisen for an Admin Assistant /Receptionist to join a Brisbane-based broking team and play an integral role in the functionality of the office. We are currently seeking candidates who have 2-3 years in an administrative and customer focused role and can work autonomously.
The Good Bits:
- A good level of variety and responsibility
- A position with a company that greatly values their people and relationships
- The opportunity to work for one of Queensland's largest and ever-growing Brokers
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
- Full-time permanent position
- Great location in Brisbane CBD
- Desirable remuneration package
- Long-term career opportunity
The Need to Know:
- Providing high levels of customer service
- Greeting customers/suppliers/visitors to the organisation in a professional and friendly manner.
- Liaising with customers, answering telephone calls and processing emails and enquiries with a professional and courteous manner
- Provide administrative support to the office
- Willing to consider part time/ job share for the right candidate
The Must Haves:
- 2-3 years' experience in an administrative and customer focused role
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise a wide variety of work requirements
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and other computer programs
- A positive, friendly and welcoming persona
- An ability to be proactive and take on new tasks as required
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- A focus on providing a high level of customer service
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Deana Condoleon at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!