Our client is an established Insurance business with a leading presence in their chosen market specialisation. They have been operational for in excess of 20 years and are nationally recognised from their service and highly skilled team. We are currently seeking an accomplished Administration and Compliance officer to join their team and contribute to the growth and success of the business.
In this role, you will be required to;
- Perform all general office administration duties and tasks required
- Assist CEO with preparations of reports, presentations, submissions, recruitment and WHS
- Maintenance and recording of Compliance issues, FOS, Breaches
- HR administration functions including (inductions, onboarding and submission paperwork)
- Manage data entry and electronic systems
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience working in an administration environment.
- Strong capability with Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A high degree of processing and data entry accuracy
What's on offer:
- The chance to work in a friendly, team-based environment
- The opportunity to join a market-leading specialist insurance provider
- Great working hours in School
Don't miss out on this new opportunity. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Laura Robins at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 or hit the apply button below.