Your new company:
Based in Northgate, QLD, this is an established wholesale business that provides a few specialised products to the building, construction and civil industries. They're based in Brisbane's northern suburbs but have a footprint down the east coast of Australia. It's a tight-knit, family run business that boats a supportive and friendly culture with excellent working conditions.
Your new role:
The Admin Assistant is a key member of the Brisbane office and provide integral support across a diverse range of functions to help move the business forwards. You'll be experienced, organised and have the ability to communicate with internal and external parties.
- Answering phones and customer service
- Assist with basic bookkeeping practices - accounts payable/receivable, invoice entry, expenses
- Report preparation
- Re-ordering stock and logistics
- Payroll and timesheets
- Staff contracts and employment administration
- General cleaning and neatening of office and showroom
What you'll need to succeed:
- Prior administration or reception experience
- Strong communication skills including phone manner
- Prior bookkeeping experience is preferred (Xero, MYOB), but not necessary
- Open to learning with a positive attitude
- Motivated and driven to make a difference
What you'll get in return:
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Diverse exposure to administrative and office functions
- Permanent full-time position
- Generous remuneration package consistent with experience
- Long-standing career opportunity
For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or apply to the role directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing, infrastructure and utilities industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of clients. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!