Our client is a leading provider of wholesale insurance products, based in Melbourne. They are currently seeking an Insurance Administrator to work on a permanent full time basis. You will be joining a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and forward-thinking team, providing specialist insurance solutions into the SME and Corporate insurance sector.
In this role, you will be required to;
- Support Managers, Underwriters and Claims staff with administration functions
- Manage broker & underwriter payments and reconciliations
- Manage data entry into multiple systems and data bases
- Collate and distribute management reports
- Perform all general office administration duties and tasks as required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience working in an administration environment.
- Experience working within the General Insurance industry (highly regarded)
- Strong capability with Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A high degree of processing and data entry accuracy
- A knowledge of insurer processes and procedures
What's on offer:
- Full training and ongoing development support for the successful candidate
- An attractive remuneration package available to the right candidate
- The opportunity to work for a specialist insurer with a friendly, team-based culture
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Jeremy Musso at Fuse Recruitment on 03 9981 5900 or hit the apply button below.