About our Client
Our client is one of Australia's leading water utility providers and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in the Brisbane area and working in the stormwater and sewerage networks, the requirement exists for an experienced Administration Assistant to join their team.
Why is this the right job for you?
- Long term permanent position available after a 6 Month Probation
- Immediate start
- Safe working environment
- Ongoing training provided
- Fantastic career opportunity
What do you need to be successful?
- Construction White card would be ideal
- Experience in a construction or maintenance admin role preferred
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- High level of organisation and ability to multitask
- Adaptability to computer software
- Professional presentation
- Team player
What exactly is this role doing?
- Perform administration tasks to ensure projects run to schedule
- File electronic and hard copy documents in an efficient and organised manner
- Ensure database and registers are maintained accurately
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring all projects are set up and reporting correctly in our clients cost control systems
- Preparing and submitting invoices to clients
- Participating in producing reports and interpreting financial information to support project management decisions on a weekly and monthly basis
- Ad Hoc tasks as required
Who will I be working with?
This organisation prides itself on providing an enjoyable and safe working environment for all employees along with offering career development and employee empowerment. Also valuing a culture based on openness, honesty and mutual respect. You won't be just another number.
How to Apply?
If you are looking to join a business who practices what they preach, this is the company for you. What are you waiting for? Apply Now!