Your new company:
This is an fantastic opportunity to join a leading ingredient manufacturer You will be managing administration, performing quality assurance administration and general sales. Based in the Inner city suburbs of Brisbane, the client is looking for an experienced Administration Officer for an immediate start.
What you'll get in return:
- A generous salary package contingent on experience
- A full-time, permanent position
- Friendly and supportive office culture
- Long-term career options and progression
- Work locally in the Inner city of Brisbane
Your new role:
Reporting to senior management, you will be working in a small team to support administrative, sales, accounts and quality teams. This is a permanent role for an immediate start!
- Perform administrative and office assistant functions of the business (including: managing telephone system, sample room and filing and archiving)
- Managing purchase orders and supplier invoices
- Manage general online store enquiries
- Maintain a high-level knowledge of all products in order to assist customers
- Address customer satisfaction issues promptly
- Assist Accounts payable and receivable department
- Prepare and send samples to the laboratory for testing when required
- Assist in the warehouse as and when required.
- Complete daily call reports.
- Assist with internal sales team
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar administrative role
- 2 years' experience in the food manufacturing sector is desirable
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite applications and MYOB
- Accounts payable experience
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers
- Must be results-orientated and ability to work independently
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Australian drivers licence
How to Apply
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity then please Apply Now! For further confidential enquiries please APPLY first and contact Victoria Chin on (07) 3343 6777.