Our client is a successful Insurance Brokerage specialising in Strata insurance, whilst providing an exceptional level of service. Their Gold Coast office is positioned in Surfers Paradise and are seeking an Administrative Team Leader to manage a team and assist with administrative and reception duties across their insurance product suite. Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience in a similar role (from any industry), be organised and possess a great work ethic with the ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively part of a team.
We are looking for an experienced, friendly, and motivated individual, who is keen to join a friendly and experienced team and work with a long standing and established company.
Who you will be working with?
You will be working with one of Australia's largest and most awarded insurance broking agencies. Joining an existing team as an Administrative Team Leader, managing several admin assistants/receptionists, workload and flow of administrative and reception duties across their insurance product suite. Previous team leader experience is highly considered. You will be managing an administrative team, as well as assisting claims and broking teams, and managing your own small portfolio.
Benefits to successful applicant:
- Attractive salary package, full time position with a great location on the Gold Coast
- Exposure to the largest Strata insurers and Strata Managers in Australia
- Potential for career progression into an insurance broking role
- Diverse exposure to administrative and office functions, assisting in all areas of the company
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of experienced and friendly industry professionals
- Manage your own team in a collaborative and supportive working environment, be part of a great team
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing several admin assistants/receptionists, workloads and workflow of the team
- Assist the claims and broking teams, as well as managing a small portfolio
- Provide administrative support to the office and facilitate workflow through your team
- Manage communications between all stakeholders - client, insurer, assessors, contractors and suppliers alike
- Maintain excellent customer service with a high-attention to detail
- Ability to manage and work effectively within a team to accomplish organisational goals
We are looking for someone with:
- Prior team leader and/or administration experience from any industry
- Strong communication skills including phone manner
- Open to learning with a positive attitude
- Ability to provide an outstanding and efficient service to all customers, personable, proactive and customer focused
- Comfortable in a high-volume environment
- A self-starter and the ability to work autonomously
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please apply directly, or for a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Bercolli at Fuse Recruitment on 0413 270 875.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!