Our client is a well-established premier service provider of car buying, novated leases, car finance, car management and salary packaging to businesses and consumers across Australia.
As a result of their ongoing growth, an exciting opportunity has become available in their Melbourne office for an Administration Team Leader to join their insurance team. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of CBS and lead the team to best utilise the CBS functions. You will be responsible for delivering a high standard of administration support to the insurance team and ensuring they are proficient in using CBS.
- Become an important part of the team within a large, reputable organisation
- Supportive, friendly and team-based culture
- Opportunity to lead and mentor others
- South Melbourne location
- Oversee the management and distribution of administrative tasks, data entry, administration inbox, and team performance;
- Providing training and leadership to insurance administration team
- Ensuring all compliance and relevant documentation is in order
- Being proficient in CBS
- Interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure policy placements are loaded accurately and in a timely manner;
- Ensure the administration team is working accurately and resolve any errors identified
- Provide customers with documentation in a clear, accurate and timely manner
Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in CBS
- 2 - 3 years' experience within the insurance industry
- Computer Literacy; Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to demonstrated initiative and lead others within a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to resolve errors which may occur
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Ability to influence and communicate with a variety of different team members
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join our team, apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.