Excellent opportunity for an experienced administration assistant to join a highly respected Life insurance business located in Melbourne's South-Eastern suburbs.
We are now seeking applications from experienced administrators who can demonstrate a passion for providing general office and administrative support. You will be responsible for delivering a high standard of office support and assistance to a close-knit team of insurance professionals. This is a role which requires excellent organisational, time management and computer literacy skills.
- Join an operation of one of Australia's largest insurance groups
- Supportive, friendly and team based working environment
- On the job training and support to develop
- Gain invaluable experience in the Life Insurance market
- Provide general office administration support to the team - filing/data entry/typing correspondence/printing/binding
- Reception duties and answer telephone calls
- Prepare and manage documentation for the team
- Manage client hard and soft copy client files
- Manage general office correspondence and CRM task management
- Provide additional assistance to the team on general client enquiries
- Prior experience in a reception/administrator role
- Excellent typing skills with speed, accuracy and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite and IT platforms (CRM experience preferred)
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a team
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a highly successful brokerage, Apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!