We are working with a well-known, reputable Superannuation business that are looking for an Office Administrator to join their growing team.
Working as a key member of their team, you will be speaking with customers, assisting with any queries, collecting relevant documents and ensuring their details are correct. In line with your experience, there is a generous salary on offer along with other benefits. You will be working with a company that is progressive, invests heavily in it's staff, offers flexibility, and has a brilliant working environment.
- Immediate starts
- Initial 3 month contract however likely to lead to permanent work
- Engaging and people-focused culture that promotes team engagement
- Excellent training/mentoring and progression opportunities
- Work for a reputable brand in the market
- Flexible WFH opportunities
- Collect and upload relevant documents from clients
- Ensure client details are accurate and up to date
- Assist with general enquiries
- Escalate complex matters
- Complete ad-hoc administrative duties
Requirements for the role:
- Administrative experience required
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Willing to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Fantastic rapport building skills
- A good eye for detail
Apply now! For any queries, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!