These don't come areound too often! An amazing opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant to join a highly-repected Life insurance broker based in the South-Eastern suburbs. You will be a part of a supportive team renowned for their market leading service in the SME insurance space. Your success will contribute to the long-term growth and strategic plan whilst simultaneously developing your personal and professional brand.
The good bits:
- Highly competitive remuneration package (based on experience and capability)
- A range of employee benefits
- South-eastern office location
- Career development and learning opportunities
- Exposure to a challenging role and gain invaluable expertise from several insurance professionals
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
The Need to know:
- Providing Support to Financial Advisers and Insurance Brokers
- Preparing and issuing Statements of Advice - to a high level of accuracy
- Liaising with insurance intermediaries
- Account reconciliation and debtor management
- Extracting and manipulating data, to prepare tender documents and management reports etc.
- Maintenance of client database
The must haves:
- Prior Administrative experience in Life/General Insurance, Superannuation and/or Financial Services (essential)
- Typing speed of approximately 35 to 60 wpm with a high degree of accuracy
- Advanced IT Skills with expertise in Word & Excel programs with the ability to extract data from various systems and format in to professional reports
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- The ability to learn quickly and think on your feet
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to further develop your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Laura Robins at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 or hit the apply button.