Our client is a leading automotive company with a global presence. They currently require an Administrative Support staff member to join their National Service Team for a 9-month contract. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for assisting with administrative work flow, preparing and updating of yearly planners, filing, data entry and compiling of monthly reports.
- Provide support to Managers and Technical Staff
- Ensure office administration, scheduling, manage calendars and planners, filing and report writing
- Ability to produce documents in timely manner
- Making sure all bookings and arrangements are on track
- Manage the daily operations and interactions which may include invoices for dealers and suppliers
- SAP experience would be ideal
Key Skills & Expertise Required:
- Accumulative experience administrative support role
- Strong understanding Microsoft Office particularly Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of the automotive industry and dealer networks is desirable
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply now. Questions can be directed to Steven at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 835 727.