Fuse started from a view that it was possible to deliver recruitment services that genuinely served candidates, and really worked for businesses. We imagined a network that would connect the right people - a service that was agile and responsive, and used the latest technology to link to markets - but was experienced enough to bring insight to both sides of the recruitment equation.
Together, beyond our exclusive contacts, and sector knowledge - we also shared a passion to deliver specialised recruitment in our fields that aligned with contemporary job markets.
Today, that dream is a reality, and with a talent-driven approach to placements, we continue to find roles that pay off for both people and business. And we continue to strive for excellence in recruitment that is specialised to industry - and serves all those who are a part of our networks.
What's on offer:
We have an opportunity for an After-Hours Workforce Consultant to join our South Australian team, on a part time weeknight basis. This role is pivotal to our daily operations, the ideal candidate is resilient and will thrive in a high pressure environment whilst providing solution-focused customer service.
You take pride in providing outstanding customer service, where providing solutions is your goal
- Must be able to work after hours during the week (5.00pm to 8.30am)
- Can work autonomously and unsupervised, but also a team player
- Ability to think outside the square, whilst working in a fast paced and high pressure environment
- Committed to safety within the workplace, with fatigue management a priority
- Confident in using the Microsoft office suite and can learn multiple in house systems
- Enjoys building successful relationships with people both internally and externally, at all levels
- Resilient when it comes to handling difficult situations or dealing with change
- Experience in working within high volume customer service roles
- Experience in labour-hire or recruitment is a must
About the Role
Working to support our recruitment team, providing rapid responses to after-hours labour requirements
- Respond to customer inquiries providing rapid issue resolution whilst ensuring customer expectations are met
- Maintain the customer database, changes to rosters and updating information regularly
- Liaise with candidates, clients and management to provide effective and efficient customer service.
This position presents as an excellent opportunity for a driven individual with a genuine desire to succeed.
The ideal candidate may be someone looking to be reintroduced to the workforce in the recruitment industry.
In return for your skills, experience and commitment we offer a great working environment and a chance to gain experience within a national organisation.
How to Apply
To be considered for this role please Apply Now!
Please contact Kerri on 8104 0747 during business hours for further enquiries.