Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
The Company Profile:
Our client is an industry leader and one of Australia's largest horticultural companies. They supply a range of fresh produce products to major retailers across the country and are work exclusively alongside Fuse Recruitment in their search for an Agronomy Coordinator to be based in New South Wales.
You may currently be a agronomy coordinator or an established agronomist looking for a more senior opportunity, our client is happy to consider both.
Reporting to the Agronomy Manager, you will be responsible to work as part of a team to ensure crop production to the highest quality is produced to meet production required. This role is hands on and will require you to be situations at some of our clients farms, in addition to client engagement.
Specific duties may include:
- Pest and beneficial scouting in and around the glasshouses
- Reporting and general analysis of scouting results
- Managing and maintaining Agronomy databases
- Performing crop checks to assess pest control efficacy.
- Recording and reporting data
- Grower management, support and advice
- Coordination with relevant internal departments
- Trialling new plant health products
- Supervising and training employees when required
- Supporting weekly agronomy reporting tasks
- Providing general agronomic and systems support to Supervisors/Managers and the agronomy team.
- Full time, permanent role with an immediate start
- Opportunity to work with a high performing team
- Excellent company culture
- Work with a leading organsiation that can offer growth and development.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Science degree (minimum Bachelor level)
- Qualifications across plant protection and horticultural sectors
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of a variety of pest control and disease management with the ability to talk directly to customers and retailers advising on specific areas
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Excel, knowledge across specific agronomist databases would be highly regarded
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Proven ability to critically analyse situations and problem solve.
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this amazing opportunity & set yourself on the path that will grow your career APPLY NOW or call Sam Standfast on 0412 638 890 for more information.