About Fuse Recruitment:
Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Our client is an Engineering and Scientific Assessment services company in the acoustic and air quality space, based in South Brisbane. The team specialises in acoustics, air quality, and expert witness services among many other things. This growing company requires an Air Monitoring Technician to join their successful team.
- Permanent, full-time position
- Use of company vehicles or reimbursement of expenses
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing training provided
- 1+ years' air quality monitoring experience
- Experience with and knowledge of stack emission test methods - AS 4323, US EPA, or European equivalent
- Driver's licence
- Proven ability to work independently or as part of a team in the field
- Ability to lift and carry 20kg load, climb ladders, and be comfortable working at heights (licence ideal but otherwise arranged by company)
- Proficient with computer program applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, spreadsheets and emails
- Ability to travel to sites as required - up to 25% if projects may involve some away from home stays (typically less than 4 nights away per month)
- Successfully complete all required health and safety training such as, Safe Work at Heights, Elevated Work Platform Operator, etc - arranged and paid for by company
- Work under instructions of Project Manager to set up equipment and collect air emissions samples at industrial locations that may include working at heights
- Assist with operating ambient air monitoring equipment
- Assist with equipment maintenance, calibration and repair
- Data entry of results in spreadsheets and sampling reports
- Comply with company policies and procedures
If this is you, please click APPLY now. With specific questions, please call Chelsey Elfverson on 0478 191 193 or email email@example.com
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!