We are seeking an experienced Regulatory and Compliance Officer to join one of the world's largest suppliers to the printing and packaging industry. This person will be responsible for ensuring all regulatory risks within the Australia and New Zealand region are recognised and managed through established procedures. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role within the packaging, printing or chemical industry.
- Competitive remuneration
- Work within a supportive team
- Great company culture
What you need:
- Experience in a similar role within the packaging, printing or chemical industry
- Experience using SAP
- A thorough understanding of AICS/HSNO compliance
- An ability to professionally liaise with internal staff from a range of departments, in addition to external organisations
- Representing the organisation for all regulatory matters including products safety data, chemical control laws, material master data guidance, export control and customs
- Regulatory Daily Business Manager duties for Australia, working in close coordination with the NZ DBM.
- Maintenance of Material Master Data
- Management of import compliance within the ANZ region, including ensuring that all imports comply with AICS/HSNO (this may also involve ensuring appropriate permits are obtained and reported)
- Export control
- Frequent communication with sales and technical departments in addition to local authorities to discuss legal or health & safety issues which have been raised.
- SDS compliance
- Liaising with Global Regulatory and the APAC team
This is an exciting new opportunity if you would like to join a well-established organisation. For a confidential discussion please contact Leah at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390 or apply now!