In collaboration with the Cloud Team & Global IT peers, implement and support Application Infrastructure initiatives that are stable, secure and fit for purpose. Providing opportunities for continuous improvement to the business.
The role will have a specific focus on the Azure DevOps and Azure Technology platform. The occupant will provide support to the current Application stack including assisting with implementation of new developmen. You will provide the required support\mentorship to team members including escalation and management of major issues.
- Project Delivery - To be responsible for and management the delivery of approved assigned IT Projects.
- Cloud - To support the delivery of cloud-based projects into the azure space
- Deliver CI/CD pipelines for projects
- Support delivery teams in cloud adoption
- Conduct root cause analysis of priority issues and implement proactive fixes as required.
- Analyse existing working practices, identify potential areas for improvement and manage improvement projects
- Governance - To ensure Information Technology and management are in-line with agreed strategy and policy. Working with security, Internal Audit, Global Technology Risk team, Risk and Compliance Group and IT Compliance Manager to ensure SOX and data security compliance
- Working with global support teams to provide business systems/applications availability and support
- Liaising with the business and providing support to users and management
- Implementation of new systems and upgrades
- Coordinating, implementing and performing testing of in-house application development
- Conducting presentations and in-house training sessions
- Assist in tracking and troubleshooting business systems issues to a complete resolution
To be successful you will need to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Azure DevOps - Pipeline configuration (Build & Release), Azure Cloud, planning, and managing solutions.
- At least 10 years commercial software delivery experience
- Previous Application development experience working across multiple platforms and technologies with a proven ability to design and implement scalable cost-effective solutions
- Expert level understanding of Microsoft SQL Server: SQL, Stored Procedures and scripting.
- Thorough understanding of DevOps principles and infrastructure as code, applied with configuration management, automation and orchestration tools such as ARM templates
- PowerShell scripting and the typical variety of PowerShell cmdlets with a main focus on Azure PowerShell.
- Azure, Microsoft Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016 & IIS, VMWare, Azure DevOps (VSTS), CI\CD Implementation, JSON, ARM Template, PowerShell writing and creating scripts,
- Microsoft development environment: C# .net, .net core, WebApi, JSON, REST, Angular 4+, Typescript, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
If you have any questions at all please email Duncan at firstname.lastname@example.org