MiniFAB is a leading provider of product development and manufacturing services to the global medical diagnostic market. A unique opportunity has arisen for a talented scientist to join the Applied Science team (Product Development) on a full-time basis.
The Applied Scientist will be responsible for planning, executing, and reporting on tests of prototype medical devices / IVD products. This will involve application of scientific principles and practical experimental skills, to report on the functional performance of microfluidic medical devices, and to provide support to a variety of projects in the product development process. The successful applicant will also troubleshoot and recommend novel solutions to complex problems and work closely with engineers and biochemists
In addition to the above, the Successful Candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, in Biomedical Science/Engineering or related
- Demonstrable experience applying scientific and experimental principles to test the functionality of medical devices
- Superior communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with clients, stakeholders and cross-functional team members
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, the ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at once
- Prior experience in the medical device industry and an understanding of GMP regulations will be highly regarded
- Team player, with genuine commitment and dedication to the role and company
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word format.
Questions can be referred to Louise Bastow at Fuse Recruitment on 03 9981 5900.