Our client is a Brisbane-based provider of ongoing, one-off and specialist commercial cleaning services to businesses Australia-wide. They seek to excel by providing a service characterised by outstanding responsiveness and customer service and they are currently looking for a Appointment Setter / Tele Sales Consultant to join their team!
What's on Offer
- Excellent company culture
- Ongoing work with potential to go into a permanent role!
- Work with a collaborative team
- Flexible hours on offer! (24 hours a week) Work across 4 day a week
- On-site parking available!
- Temporary role
As a Appointment Setter you will be calling business owners or potential clients to schedule appointments for our senior sales consultants who will promote the business services.
Responsibilities will include:
- High volume outbound calls
- Discuss and assess requirements with resident and business owners
- Admin and clerical daily task
- Maintain customer records and databases using the CRM
- Carry out telemarketing and sales activities
- Identify prospective customers and potential leads
- Achieving KPI's
- Previous experience with outbound appointment setting or telemarketing role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong CRM knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to build effective working relationships
- Problem solving capabilities
- Excellent time management
- Experience in high volume cold calling
- Strong sales skills