Our client is an Australian owned and grown design and construction company with over 20 years of experience working across Australia and the Asia Pacific region.
Specialising in industrial and commercial projects including large scale cold room and hygiene sensitive construction of $0.5M to $50M in value, they deliver projects that are innovative, on time and top quality. Many projects cover various stages of design and construction (greenfield and brownfield) including full turnkey design, through to detailed design for the panel workshop.
Their team is professional, experienced and they are looking for people with a strong work ethic, solid experience and the right attitude to get the job done.
An urgent requirement currently exists for a Revit Draftsperson to play integral role in challenging projects. You will provide accurate and detailed plans, elevations sections and relevant construction details within budget and time frames.
Ideal background and experience
- Industrial construction drafting experience and knowledge
- Proficiency in Revit software (Architectural)
- Team player with 'can do' attitude
- Ability to adapt to different systems and processes
What's On Offer
- Generous remuneration package
- Ongoing opportunity within a growing organisation
- Immediate start
Click APPLY NOW to submit your CV.