About the company
Based in Littlehampton, our client, a well-established Asphalt company are seeking experienced laborers to join their crew.
About the role
With 2 casual positions available, this is a great chance to get your foot in the door to reputable company, who pride themselves on their high level of service to Residential, Commercial and Council clients across South Australia.
Reporting to the Team Leader, your duties may vary however predominantly you will be responsible for shoveling, raking, and spotting drivers, all while ensuring safety is uncompromised.
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Hold a current White Card
- Be experienced in a heavy laboring role
- Asphalt experience is desirable
- Hold a current Driver's License
- Have the ability to work up to 12 hour shifts and available for weekends when needed
- Possess a strong Workplace Safety commitment
- Provide a current working history with contactable references
- Be a go-getter, with a positive and strong work ethic
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume with 3 current referees.
For more information, call Michael on 8104 0747 or 0437 493 065 during business hours.