Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Reporting to the Machine Shop / Dispatch manager this role is critical to the company's ability to meet their on-time delivery promise to customers across Mining, Civil Construction and Agriculture customer profiles. Working with a team dedicated to meeting these deadlines, you will also enjoy an unparalleled working environment.
- Free onsite parking
- Stable long-term opportunity with full-time hours
- Immediate start
- Well-equipped modern workshop
- Workshop Manufacturing environment
- Work locally in northern Gold Coast
- Immediate start
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Forklift licence essential
- Current QLD drivers' licence
- Great work ethic with a Team Player Attitude
- Able to work in a repetitive environment
- Manual handling experience
- Looking for a long-term position with view to Permanent employment
How to Apply:
To be considered for this role you must have demonstrated experience working in a Manufacturing setting & have sound experience in forklift operations. If this sounds like your next career move and have the skills, abilities and team attitude please APPLY NOW! Or call Pamela on 07 3343 6777 for a confidential conversation.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!