Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking experienced x6-8 Assembly Fitter's to Join our client's mining division team based in Wacol to start in August. Our client specialises in providing the mining, construction and quarry industry with quality machinery.
What's On Offer
- Ongoing to Potential Permanent Position.
- Project-Based work
- Great Hourly Rate
- Opportunity to join an industry leader with great organisational culture.
- Trade Qualified- Mechanical (Preferred)
- Own Car & Driver's License. (Essential).
- 12 Months Minimum in a Trade assistant role, or Trade Qualified Mechanical Role.
- Mechanically Minded & Fast Learner.
- Shows Initiative, willingness to learn, good communication & Good Organisational skills.
- Assembling and repairing very large mining equipment prior to being sent to site.
- Fitting large mining equipment.
- Assembling and repair of attachments.
- Ensuring your workshop area is clean and organized.
How To Apply
- If you are interested in the role and have the following requirements, please apply now with an updated copy of your resume or CV.
- Alternatively, please call (07) 3343 6777 and ask for Brooke Jarvis for a detailed conversation regarding this role.