Our client is an outstanding, innovative developer of diagnostic medical devices and a variety of consumer products. Currently, they require several Assembly Technicians to join their business for a 3-month contract role - Working Monday to Friday across standard business hours.
The Assembly Technicians will carry out fine assembly of components and products, QC activities, and various production duties within their GMP, ISO 13485 and regulated environment.
Duties will involve (but are not limited to):
- Assembling components for sub-assemblies and finished products
- QC testing and inspection of sub-assemblies and devices
- Materials handling and general production duties
- Working to production schedule and meeting manufacturing targets
The successful candidates will possess:
- Proven experience in a similar role, working in a GMP manufacturing environment
- Solid time-management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent dexterity skills
- Have a very strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Great interpersonal skills and team player attitude
Our client is located in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne in a state-of-the-art facility. On-site car parking is available along with a fantastic culture and team.
Applications in Word Format will only be considered (No PDF Documents please).
Questions can be directed to Leah Creswick at Fuse Recruitment on 0478 193 170.