Our client is seeking a Senior Asset Integrity Engineer to join their Asset Management team on a journey to Operational Excellence. Based in Brisbane, but with regular site work, this role supports the operations and maintenance teams at water treatment plants on the Western Corridor Recycling Water Scheme (WCRWS). Reporting to the Lead Asset Integrity Engineer, you will be responsible for the continuous improvement of the Risk-Based Inspection (RBI) strategies that ensure asset integrity, and the Inspection Plans that enable safe and cost-effective field execution. In addition, you will assist with repair and maintenance, the trialling of innovative inspection methods, and the implementation of best-in-class asset performance management (APM) software.
To be Successful
You're a tech-savvy engineer who enjoys working with data, documentation and systems. You pride yourself on your attention to detail and you have a solutions-orientated mindset, with a passion for process improvement and automation. You're a strong communicator, with a consultative approach who can easily adapt your work and communication style to suit your location and audience. You'll have exposure to world class documentation, processes and technical specialists who are at the forefront of what they do.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Refinement of RBI strategies for fixed equipment.
- Development of Inspection Plans in consultation with field personnel.
- Investigation and field validation of innovative inspection methods.
- Review, action and close-out of inspection findings.
- Responsibility for Management of Change (MOC) initiatives.
- Assistance with the preparation for and implementation of APM software.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant engineering discipline (e.g. mechanical, materials).
- 3-5 years of experience with pressure equipment inspection and NDT.
- Experience in heavy industry (e.g. power, oil and gas, water treatment).
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships.
- Experience with safe systems of work (e.g. SWMS, JHAs).
- Inspector qualifications (e.g. AICIP, API510) will be highly regarded.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Access to first class structured training and development opportunities
- Access to a range of our client's employee benefits including, wellbeing and financial programs, travel discounts and salary sacrifice options
- Immediate start
- Opportunity to work with a global organisation that is a leader in their industry