An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and motivated individual to join their Melbourne operation as an Assistant Account Broker. This support position assists the Account Managers with the running of the portfolio. We are seeking candidates with relevant insurance qualifications, professional experience and preferably broking experience in the insurance industry.
Key Responsibilities will have:
- Experience in an Assistant Account Executive role within a broking operation
- Tier 1 broking qualification
- Extensive knowledge of Commercial and Residential Strata products
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Tertiary qualification in a business related discipline (preferred)
- Proficiency with IT Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
What's on Offer:
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of experienced and friendly industry professionals
- Attractive remuneration package
- Strong focus on personal and professional development is available for the right individual
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply, please contact Laura Robins at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 or hit the apply button below.