A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Account Executive to join a Brisbane-based broking team to provide exceptional client management, with the efficient running of the portfolio in conjunction with the Senior Account Executive. We are currently seeking candidates with strong technical capabilities across both retail and commercial insurance classes.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Providing high levels of service and business insurance advice to clients and prospects
- Provide administrative and technical support to the Senior Broker
- Manage client/insurer relationships, renewals, claims and other business needs across the whole spectrum of broker responsibilities
- Preparation of reports, manuals, renewal letters and policy documentation
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Tier 1 Broking qualification
- Current retail and commercial insurance broking experience essential
- A passion for learning and training
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A "sense of urgency" and ability to work under pressure and with attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
What's on offer:
- Excellent remuneration package, dependent upon experience
- The opportunity to work for one of Queensland's largest and ever-growing Brokers
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
- Opportunity for an experienced assistant to progress in 12-18 months to take on their own portfolio
- Exposure to a challenging role and gain invaluable expertise from the senior brokers
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Sean Ghadri at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 251 228 or hit the apply button below.
About Fuse Recruitment:
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!