Our Client is a highly regarded, International Insurance Broker based in Melbourne's CBD. They continue to drive excellence within their entire operation and consistently deliver successful outcomes for their customers and the business.
As a result of their ongoing development of staff, a vacancy has arisen for an Assistant Account Executive role in the affinity team, within their office located in the CBD. This is an excellent entry level opportunity for an organised, diligent and customer focused professional to begin a career in Insurance Broking. The successful candidate will be provided with all the necessary training to be effective in the role and the ongoing career development prospects are endless.
This support role will cover:
- Providing administration and sales support to Internal Brokers
- Providing retail and commercial quotes as necessary
- Assisting clients with claims as required
- Processing of new business, renewal and endorsement transactions
- Assisting clients with all insurance enquiries
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience working within a customer service and/or administration role with a Financial Services organisation (essential) or Insurance Brokerage (highly regarded)
- A strong customer focus and service excellence approach
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on offer:
- Competitive remuneration package on offer (negotiable & dependent upon experience)
- True career progression opportunities
- Excellent working environment and friendly team-based culture
- To be part of a team that consistently achieves excellence in customer service
If you have the experience and required capability then don't miss out on this opportunity to start your insurance career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact James Wright at Fuse Recruitment on 0478 191 193 or Apply now.