Your new company:
Join a bespoke brokerage based on the Gold Coast and start your insurance broking career. This business operates a national scheme whilst also maintaining a general insurance portfolio.
Your new role:
It's an entry-level position providing broking support to the broader office. Ideally, you'll have some knowledge of general the insurance industry from a previous experience, however, it's also an opportunity to learn on the job and forge a future career.
- Work across a GI portfolio and national scheme business
- Speak to new business inquiries and obtain information to provide quotes
- Provide broad office and broking support to the broader office to develop knowledge and understanding
- Maintain highest level of customer support the client is renowned for
What you will need to succeed:
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Minimum 1 year insurance industry experience - broking or underwriting
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and broker functions
- Excellent customer service skills with friendly, engaging demeanour
- Ability to work well in a close team
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Desire to learn and develop your professional skills
What you'll get in return:
On offer to you is:
- A full-time, permanent position with long-term career options
- Learn on the job with funded studies
- Very friendly and supportive office culture
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion please contact Sean Ghadri at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 251 228 or firstname.lastname@example.org Or apply to the role directly! We look forward to hearing from you.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!