An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Account Executive to join a large, progressive, fast-growing brokerage. Based in the eastern suburbs, this a full-time opportunity which offers fantastic exposure and great career opportunities.
You will provide key support to brokers and senior brokers across their SME portfolio.
You'll ensure their portfolio is effectively managed and administered so clients continue to receive the high level of service the client is renowned for. The role also includes:
- Endorsements and certificates of currency requests
- Assisting the claims managers
- Debtor management
- Commencing renewals
Skills & Experience
- Experience in an insurance broking environment
- An understanding of commercial insurance products
- Tier 1 Insurance Broking preferred
- Experience providing processing support for brokers
What's on offer
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Onsite cafe
- Supportive workplace culture
- Work from home policy
- Attractive salary package
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!