For over 40 years, our client has been providing a quality, reliable and professional insurance service to their clients.
An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Account Executive to join their office in Melbourne's North Western suburbs. You will be primarily responsible for supporting the work of the company's senior brokers.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' Assistant Account Executive experience within a broking environment
- Proven experience with commercial SME products, with any corporate risks experience highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tier 1 & 2 broking qualifications (essential)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- A strong team-based orientation
- WinBEAT experienced highly regarded
What's on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package, dependent upon experience
- The opportunity to work for a successful, established insurance broker
- True career progression opportunities
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to further develop your Insurance Broking career, Apply now!
For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.