Due to the growth of our client's business we are recruiting for an Assistant Account Executive to join their experienced team. Our client considers themselves specialists in risk and insurance solutions for their clients, with a wide variety of services offered across both commercial and domestic insurance. Our client has a reputation for going the extra mile for their clients, taking pride in finding effective solutions at a competitive price.
We are looking for a driven, motivated and engaging individual, who is keen to help them achieve their goals and exceed client's expectations.
Our client is open to applications from graduates.
Benefits to successful applicant:
- A competitive renumeration package, based on previous experiencev
- Work from home/flexibility (our client allows work from home every Friday at a minimum)
- The opportunity to work in an experienced team to build your insurance broking skills and gain invaluable expertise from the senior brokers
- Exposure to a wide variety of insurance sectors and products
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
- Opportunity to grow their career by assisting a broker to manage their portfolio
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide high levels of service and insurance advice to clients and prospects
- Help clients navigate the complex risks involved in insurance by putting in place management strategies and the right insurance program to protect their assets, liabilities and reputation
- Provide administrative and technical support to a Senior Broker
- Manage client/insurer relationships, renewals, claims and other business needs across the whole spectrum of broker responsibilities
- Preparation of reports, manuals, renewal letters and policy documentation
We are looking for someone with:
- Tier 1 or 2 Broking Qualification
- Preferred up to 2 years broking experience ideally with commercial and SME product exposure and/or domestic product exposure.
- Applicants with 6 months experience in previous insurance broking roles considered
- The ability to build strong client relationships, we make our client our number one priority
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Enjoy being part of a team and contributing to a positive culture
- A willingness to learn and be flexible in a growing and innovative environment
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please apply directly, or for a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Bercolli at Fuse Recruitment on 0413 270 875.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!