An exciting opportunity has arisen to for an Assistant Account executive to join a well-established, family orientated Insurance Brokerage of more than 40 years, based in the northern suburb of Niddrie. Work within a team environment to manage a portfolio and assist others on needs basis.
- Excellent mentoring and development opportunities
- Strong team-based culture with ongoing training and support
- Long-term career available with generous salary
- Modern office environment equipped with coffee machine and other goodies
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Senior Account Managers with processing/administration of their portfolio
- Learning and use of steadfast program
- Liaise and negotiate with underwriters over the placement of covers.
- Management and growth of business within portfolio
Skills and Experience:
- Tier 1 in Broking (desirable)
- Motivated and driven
- Previous experience in an Assistant Account Executive or Account Executive role within a broking environment (desirable)
- Moderate computer software understanding
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ambition and motivation to grow within the business
- Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels including internal and external stakeholders
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please call Monique Abbenhuis on 0421866677 or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!