Our client is a Steadfast affiliated brokerage in Melbourne's Inner Eastern suburbs. Due to organic growth our client requires an experienced Assistant Account Executive to join their business. The Assistant Account Executive is primarily responsible for assisting an experienced broker to manage a portfolio of SME Commercial risks and provide administrative support.
Key duties include:
- Assist a broker in managing a portfolio
- Processing renewals, endorsements and new business
- Process cancellations
- Provide some customer service
- Provide administrative assistance when required
- Experience working as an Account Executive within an Insurance broking business
- Must have experience using broking software such as Winbeat and Sunrise
- Will be able to demonstrate excellent administrative skills
- Must be comfortable working to deadlines
Qualification Requirement for role:
- Tier 2 - General Insurance is highly desirable or relevant industry experience required.
What's in it for you?
- You will be offered a great team environment
- Career development opportunity
- Competitive salary package
If your skills match the above criteria, please apply online now or contact Aleksandra Kostic at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.