Our client is seeking an Assistant Account Executive to join their team. You will support a senior team member, assisting them to manage a large commercial SME portfolio of clients. This will involve administration, claims, processing renewals and handling debtors, amongst other duties. If you are self-driven and pride yourself on the quality of your work, this is the role for you!
What's on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package and commission incentive
- Opportunity to work your way up to an Account Executive role
- Learn from established industry professionals
- Excellent working environment and close team-based culture
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' Assistant Account Executive experience within a broking environment
- Experience processing claims, renewals and debtors
- Demonstrated experience and technical product knowledge in the commercial SME to mid-market space
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Must be a team player and willing to work collaboratively in a smaller business environment
- Tier 1 & 2 broking qualifications (essential)
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a highly successful broker, Apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!