- One of Australia's largest and fastest growing insurance broking groups
- Attractive Remuneration package
- Assistant Account Executive Role
If you're looking for a change of pace or your perfect role - then check out this one!
Our client is one of Australia's fastest growing Insurance Brokers, boasting numerous offices throughout Australia, and continuing to grow! As a result of this expansion, we are currently recruiting a dynamic and driven Junior Assistant Account Executive with existing industry experience across SME Commercial business. If you have a great work ethic, are willing to learn & develop, have an attention to detail and great customer service skills then read on!
The Good Bits:
- Work alongside,and be mentored by seasoned broking professionals
- Become a member of a successful and fast-growing national insurance Brokers
- Onthe job learning and development
- Great remuneration package(based on experience and capability)
- Long-standing career opportunity
- Great location in Sydney CBD
- Provide support with client management and processing
- Assist office and administration functions
- Offer excellent customer service
- Work closely with the existing staff to learn their functions
The Must Haves:
- Recent insurance broking experience
- Tier 1 in Broking or working towards (Ideally)
- The ability to problem-solve and work through solutions
- Work as part of a team and independently
- A great attitude
- Great customer service capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Claire King at Fuse Recruitment on 0466 305 093 or Apply directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!