Our client is seeking an Assistant Account Executive to join their team for a 12-month maternity leave contract. This brokerage has a well-established branch of approximately 30 experienced insurance professionals and are seeking a driven team player to join the general insurance team within the business. If you are self-driven and pride yourself on the quality of your work, this is the role for you!
What's on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Learn from established industry professionals
- Excellent working environment and close team-based culture
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' Assistant Account Executive experience within a broking environment
- Experience processing claims, renewals and debtors
- Demonstrated experience and technical product knowledge in general insurance
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Must be a team player and willing to work collaboratively in a smaller business environment
- Experience using OfficeTech and WinBEAT
- Tier 1 & 2 broking qualifications (essential)
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a highly successful brokerage, Apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!