We are seeking a highly skilled Assistant Account Executive to step up into this integral role supporting a professional and very successful Commercial Account Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that values employee development, work/life balance and a rewarding and fun working environment.
As an Assistant Account Executive on the Commercial team you will be responsible for providing high level assistance to the Account Manager and exceptional customer service to clients of the business. Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
Whats on offer:
- A great team environment
- Career development and study support
- Fabulous location and office (It even has a gym on site)
- A very generous salary package
About the role:
- Assisting with the development of the commercial portfolio
- Generating quotes
- Processing renewals, endorsements and new business
- Liaising with underwriters and maintaining strong industry relationships
- Assisting in the preparation of client presentations
- Cross-selling or helping with retention when the opportunity arises
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure the best client outcome
- Providing ad hoc administrative assistance to the Account Manager as required
- Ideally be working in an Assistant role within an Insurance Broking business
- Business pack experience will be advantageous
- Tier 1 qualifications are highly desirable
- Experience using broking software
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!