- Sydney CBD Location
- National Underwriting Agency
- Generous remuneration package
If you're looking for more industry exposure - then check out this one!
Our client is an established Underwriting Agency with a specialisation in the construction and engineering-related sectors. As part of their ongoing growth and development they're looking to expand their Sydney operation and require additional resources to continue to move them forward. An existing industry member with the right attitude, who is willing to learn & develop, have an attention to detail and great customer service skills. If this is you then read on!
The Good Bits:
- Great further exposure within the insurance industry working on volume
- Work alongside, and be mentored by, seasoned insurance professionals
- Become a member of a successful and fast-growing national insurance company
- On the job learning and development including training and necessary qualifications
- Great remuneration package (based on experience and capability)
- Long-standing career opportunity
- Great location in Sydney CBD
- Provide support with client management and processing
- Assist office and administration functions
- Offer excellent customer service with key stakeholders
- Work closely with the existing staff to learn their functions
- Develop and maintain industry knowledge
The Must Haves:
- 1-2 years' experience within Insurance
- Understanding on the insurance industry and terminology
- The ability to problem-solve and work through solutions
- Work as part of a team and independently
- A great attitude and motivated to start a career in the insurance industry
- Great customer service capabilities
- Proficient with majority of standard computer programs such as Microsoft suite with the ability to learn others quickly
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Claire King at Fuse Recruitment on 0466 305 093 or Apply directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!