If you're an experienced Assistant Account Executive looking to take the next step in your career, this may be the role for you! Our client is a well-established insurance brokerage, offering insurance solutions in professional, marine, property and personal insurance.
The business provides insurance solutions to a wide range of commercial SME clients and is seeking a driven new team member to provide processing support. You will be responsible for claims, renewals, endorsements, cancellations and general administration.
- Great mentoring and coaching provided
- Learn from established industry professionals
- Friday end of day drinks
- Exposure to large range of commercial insurance products
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 1 years' insurance processing/Assistant Account Executive experience within a broking environment
- Experience processing claims, renewals and debtors
- Demonstrated experience and technical product knowledge in general insurance
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Must be a team player and willing to work collaboratively in a smaller business environment
- Experience using WinBEAT
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a highly successful brokerage, Apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!