If you're an experienced Assistant Account Executive looking to take the next step in your career, this may be the role for you! Our client is a well-established insurance brokerage.
The business provides insurance solutions to a wide range of commercial SME clients and is seeking a driven new team member to provide processing support. You will be responsible for claims, renewals, endorsements, cancellations and general administration. They are looking for someone to eventually be given their own portfolio to manage!
- Great mentoring and coaching provided
- Learn from established industry professionals
- Exposure to large range of commercial insurance products
- A fantastic Eastern Suburb with an Amazing office
Responsibilities may include:
- Supporting the senior brokers with general administrative tasks
- Processing claims, renewals, endorsements, cancellations
- Accompanying senior brokers on client meetings
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 1 years' insurance processing/Assistant Account Executive experience within a broking environment
- Experience processing claims, renewals and debtors
- Demonstrated experience and technical product knowledge in general insurance
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Must be a team player and willing to work collaboratively in a smaller business environment
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a highly successful brokerage, Apply now! For any queries, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!