Your new company:
A tremendous opportunity to join a small insurance brokerage and work alongside existing broking professionals. Based in the inner-west suburbs, they are looking for candidates with existing experience as an Assistant Account Executive and a willingness to learn. And of course, bring along your vibrant, positive attitude to join the rest of the team!
Your new role:
You will provide broking key support to an Account Executive, ensuring their portfolio is effectively managed and administered so clients continue to receive the high level of service the client is renowned for. This will include working across a domestic and commercial portfolio.
- You will gain exposure to risks including but not limited to; Property, Liability, Motor, Professional Indemnity, Financial Lines and other domestic products.
- You will be responsible for processing renewals, quoting, endorsements and policy documents whilst developing relationships with a portfolio of clients.
- To maintain and build the company's portfolio
- Provide the highest level of customer support to clients
- You will liaise directly with insurers and other industry services
What you will need to succeed:
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Working experience (2-3 years) as an Assistant Account Executive
- Minimum Tier 2 qualification (ideally Tier 1)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Ambition to succeed and progress in your career
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic
What you'll get in return:
On offer to you is:
- A fantastic salary of $55,000 - $65,000 + super (depending on experience)
- A full-time, permanent position
- Brilliant learning opportunity
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Matt McEwan at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 251 228 or apply directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!