Our client is seeking an Assistant Account Executive to support senior insurance brokers within their business. You will be a valuable part of the team, making sure support is provided effectively and efficiently for a large portfolio of commercial insurance clients.
The business provides insurance solutions to a wide range of commercial SME clients and is seeking a diligent new team member to provide processing support. You will be responsible for claims, renewals, endorsements, cancellations and general administration.
If you are self-driven and pride yourself on having strong attention to detail, this is the role for you!
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- Learn from experienced industry professionals
- Supportive team environment
- Develop your expertise across a wide range of insurance products
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' insurance processing/Assistant Account Executive experience within a broking environment
- Experience processing claims, renewals and debtors
- Demonstrated experience and technical product knowledge in general insurance
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Must be a team player and willing to work collaboratively in a smaller business environment
- Experience using WinBEAT, Sunrise and SVU
- Tier 1 broking qualification, preferred
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a highly successful brokerage, Apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!