We are currently experiencing a high level of demand from a range of clients for experienced Assistant Account Executives. Our clients are largely within Insurance Brokerages and require responsible team members who can work closely with Account Executives to grow portfolios across the business
- As an Assistant Account Executive, you will be responsible for assisting a portfolio of clients across a broad range of industries.
- You will gain exposure to risks including but not limited to; ISR, Liability, Professional Indemnity, Financial Lines and Professional Risks and other domestic products.
- You will be responsible for processing renewals, quoting, endorsements and policy documents whilst developing relationships with a portfolio of clients.
- To maintain and build the company's portfolio
- Provide the highest level of customer support to clients
- You will liaise directly with insurers
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Experience within the general insurance space.
- Ability to work and solve problems autonomously.
- Ambition to succeed and progress in your career.
- Prior broking experience/Tier 1 is essential
- Experience using broking software such as Winbeat and Sunrise
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate effectively
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Deana Condoleon at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!