Enhance your broking career by joining a small brokerage where you can further develop your skills and expertise as a trusted broker
Your new company:
We are working with well established brokerage that are looking for an experienced Assistant Account Executive to join the team supporting a Principal Broker/General Manager. This role is based in Melbourne CBD and is a fantastic progression opportunities to enhance your career.
What's in it for you:
- A fantastic salary
- A one-year fixed term contract with an opportunity to kept on permanently
- Very friendly and supportive office culture
- The opportunity to work alongside a senior broker servicing a diverse portfolio of corporate clients
- Assist a Senior Broker manage a diverse corporate commercial portfolio
- Ensure accurate and up to date records including databases, information systems, and company records are maintained at all times for all clients
- Assisting with the preparation of renewal reports and insurance manuals
- Premium and adjustment calculations
- Taking client calls / queries and redirecting them to appropriate client manager
- Provide the highest level of customer support to clients
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience working for an Insurance brokerage
- Tier 1 qualification
- Diverse product knowledge across commercial classes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Ambition to succeed and progress in your career
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!