Our client is a well-established, national Insurance Broking firm that has offices in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney. Due to continuous growth within the business, they are now seeking a qualified Assistant Account Executive who has an understanding of scheme business and general SME commercial business to work alongside and provide support to two Account Executives within the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing of renewals and new business
- Processing endorsements and raising invoices
- Assisting with the claims management process
- Liaising with clients and underwriters in a polite and professional manner
- Handling incoming new business calls from potential clients
You must have:
- Tier 1 Accreditation (Mandatory)
- Proactive approach to work
- The desire to develop skills and knowledge
- Exceptional relationship and communication skills
The successful candidate will ideally be an individual who has experience as an Assistant Account Executive of 2 years or more. You should have experience with Winbeat and Sunrise systems and will hit the ground running based on your strong experience within the insurance broking sector.
For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact David Crow at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 189 128 or hit the apply button below.